This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate my dads girlfriend.?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
I hate my dads girlfriend.?
Not really a question but I kind of need to rant lol sorry.

So my dad got divorced lets say 1 month ago and he met this girl online 3 months ago. They have been "courting" for like 4 weeks and she just a bit** in general. My first issue here is that I think its waaaaay too soon. I mean who starts dating literally a week after being divorced and married for years. My second problem is her kids. She has 2 sons, and 1 daughter. The oldest is 15 and hes just ew. He looks at people in a very perverted way and he doesnt talk much which just adds to his creepiness. Her other son is 7 and I swear to God he throws tantrums like a 2 year old on steriods and crack. He literally screams and kicks and damages things including his mother. He costed us $100 in repair damages to the rental car we were driving. Her daughter, who is 12 is the most annoying thing on the face of this earth. She says "Hashtag yolo hashtag swag hashtag for days" and SHE WILL NOT SHUT UP. She also cries for like no reason at all. No reason. None. UGH AND SHE WONT STOP TEXTING MEEEEE. Another thing is she lives on Oahu and we live on Maui and let me tell you the flights are super expensive and he goes there like evey week. Did I mention he just got out of a extremely expensive divorce. He spends all this money and she doesnt even bat an eye. She acts like there is this never ending supply of money. THERE ISNT. His recent ex-wife and my recent ex-stepmother was horrible. She was abusive and a gold digger and there wasnt a damn thing I could do about it. Everyone I do is wrong and that is why I am saving up money to move out of this country and far, far, FAR away from my family. And everytime I try to bring up the fact that I dont think it is a good idea to ask someone to marry them after 3 moNTHS OF KNOWING THEM, its my fault im a horrible child and I need counseling. I am so pissed off and I hate her and I hate her stupid kids and her car and everything about her she is stealing my dad and she needs to go die in a hole that leads staright down to hell

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Sounds like you don't really even like the idea of your father having a girlfriend at all. My parents got divorced when I was in elementary school and not even a month later, my mom got a boyfriend. I hated him but I think it was only because he wasn't my dad. I'm not saying your situation and feelings are the same but it might be. I had to accept that he made my mom happy and that's all I wanted her to be. If your father is happy, you should be too. You can move out when you're 18... You didn't say your age but I'm guessing that won't be too long. Just put up with it for a while and try to be pleasant. If you absolutely can't... Tell your dad what you think.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

First of all, breathe!
The best way out of this is to have some personal time alone with your dad.
Just you and your dad.
Tell him that you guys have been through a hell of a transition last couple of months and maybe this weekend, for a change, you want to have time with your Dad. Just like the old times.
Convince him.
And when you're away from all this hussle bussle and confusion, tell him how you feel about the whole thing.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" out of this.
But you need to be transparent with your father.

Best.