This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me and this girl.. What are we?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Me and this girl.. What are we?
Ok, so I met this girl a few months ago on Facebook. She came over a few days later and we fooled around . I thought it'd only be a one time thing, but a few weeks ago, we started talking again. She asks me to hang out with her and her friends now. She's really flirty, touches me a lot and we kiss a lot. The other night we were all watching tv and we were holding hands and cuddling.

Here's the thing that's confusing though... A lot of the times I text her, she doesn't reply. But she replies/posts on my Facebook, so I'm extremely confused.

Are we dating or????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Go directly and ask her... no more to say... be gentle and subtle and prepared to all kind of responses... But just keep it easy...

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

She sounds like trouble to me - Doing certain things or saying certain things on Facebook will get you thrown off Facebook and you will never be able to get back on again. Be careful! Remember, that she might be "sharing" your comments with the whole world to see.