This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help in finding out easy to remember or creative business name?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Need help in finding out easy to remember or creative business name?
Hi There,
I am an Independent Financial Advisor working with clients in the field of Life, Health, Disability,Travel Insurance and Registered/Non Registered Investments for last few years.
This year I am planing to expand my operations/market area/clientele and working on Branding my business through Social networks, Websites, Blogs, Handouts and so on.
I am here to get some help in finding some easy to remember business names that are creative and also match my profession & business practices. Also it doe not conflict with any existing business names.
Also I will appreciate any suggestions to make a great marketing plans.
Thanks! so much in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Oh, for cryin' out loud. I would never want to seek financial advice from a business owner who couldn't even name his own business, let alone create marketing plans, without asking help from strangers on the internet.

Just keep it simple. Name your business with your own name plus the phrase "Financial Planning LLC". And register as an LLC so it's true.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply