This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you call to those people whose judgment to other people are bouncing back to themselves?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
What do you call to those people whose judgment to other people are bouncing back to themselves?
Such as, if one person told you that you are an immature person but their actions reveals that they ARE the immature ones because they can't get over with a certain problem in the past that does not need to be dwelled upon again.

Because this person persists on telling others (which is none of their business) that the person he's pointing at is an immature person and can't stop playing the victim in the situation.

Optional question: How do you response to people on social media who says "This is my profile and I have the liberty to say what I want in here".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

Hyprocrytes

Optional question - just don't be stupid.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

They're hypocrites. Im a hypocrite too.
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

I hate this kind of people, they are so annoying! But I think if we start to have a quarrel with them, they will win, because they do it to hurt someone. You can hurt them back, but they will continue it while if you ignore them, they will forget about you because you arent a player for them.
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Hypocritical

BQ: Don't argue just ignore
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

I think you mean that the person id a hypocrite which is when one person says someone is dumb when they are just as dumb as them I hope this answered your question. To your optional question I think that they can can say what they want but its its not appropriate or horrible then report it if its not then im afraid there is not a lot you can do
hope this helped x