This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he owe me an answer?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Does he owe me an answer?
This guy I was dating ( I don't know if it was exclusively, we never defined it) went back to his old girlfriend. I discovered this on facebook. I think he may have tried to call me to tell me, because he called after the date of the taken picture.
When I called back he never answered.
Do you think he owes me an explanation? Or under these circumstances do most people just lose contact with the other person they were dating? Is it jerky of him not to call and tell me whats up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Does he owe you anything? Well,as you say you never defined your relationship as exclusive-but that's no excuse for cowardice.
He did try to call you,give him credit for that,but he should have tried again after you called.

Yes,I believe he should have let you know what was up directly instead of letting you find out on Facebook. That's cold,and poor manners. If a woman did that to me I would leave a message for her right on her page,thanking her for letting me know she had gotten back with her ex instead of leaving me hanging. Sarcasm can make a person feel much better when properly applied.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply