This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Somebody random got my kik?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Somebody random got my kik?
So I only use my kik to text my friends because I don't have a texting plan yet. I don't give out my kik or post it on Instagram or Facebook or any public profile like a lot of people do. This random girl started texting me on kik saying how she's naughty and wants me to send nudes, and she thinks I'm a guy. I've blocked her already. Only my friends and I know my username which contains a large portion of my name, so I don't know how that girl would have gotten my kik. Is there any way she could have tracked it or something of the sort, or any weird scandal that has recently happened with kik? I'm kind of worried that this may happen again. I'm a 15 year old girl. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

I think it's the same with Twitter.. a lot of blank profiles add people looking for sex..or spreading viruses Oh hey, haha!! For example "hey click this link for naughty chat" or whatever, then a link that leads to some page containing a virus. Idk how they found you... if your profile isn't private thats why. :O

edit: G's answer is better, lol.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

It sounds like spam. They will randomly message people and try to get responses [which tells them it's a valid user]. Don't respond - block and delete any messages like that.
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

change your number