This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush hasn't kiked me back ?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
My crush hasn't kiked me back ?
Okay so I think my crush likes me ? Idk ... But he asked my best friends brother if I do and he said no if don't think so ... And then on Monday on Instagram I made him my #mcm over direct message . He said "thanks bae kik me ! " I kiked him and then he just read it and then he didn't say anything . And then I said hi again on Thursday and then he read it but didn't say anything ! Sad what does this mean ? Why isn't he kiking me back ? Ughhh . What should I say to him to kik me ? omg ! Idek anymore Sad Sad I'm sooo sad ! Grrr he like likes me and then doesn't likes me and then doesn't . Omf

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

He does not believe you truly like him, he thinks your playing games with him. To fix this, invite him out to a coffee shop, somewhere were you both can talk and not be in a loud surrounding.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Just wait for him to kik you back don't kik him anymore because you tried already. Let him put effort also.
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

... I don't know social media.
This is a fu*king foreign language to me.
O.O wtf...
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

maybe you might need to give him some time, depending on how often you talk to him. maybe wait for him to kik you next time, that will tell you for sure if he is interstested