This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make friends via facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
How to make friends via facebook?
I don't have many friends, I have low confidence, I have an awsome attitude, very caring friendly and funny, but im kinda ugly, anyways how can I make friends with people I dont really talk to via facebook? K'm 15 btw

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Just start talking. be activeSmile

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Just message/wall comment the person and say I've been wanting to get to know you a little better.
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

dude youll make friends dont worrie man u can add me if u want look up Nick d spotts
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

People that use facebook a lot (from what I notice at least) are desperate to try and look like they are really popular by having as many friends on facebook as possible. Just find someone you know but don't really talk to a lot and request to add them as a friend, they will almost always accept it and then you can just talk to them through facebook to get to know them better.
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

add them and start talking
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Ask for friend suggestions from other friends on Facebook, and join groups. Be careful not to exchange personal info with strangers.
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

ill b ur friend on facebook !! im 15 too
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Join a team of a club and add the people on the team or club and a clue confidence is key Wink
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Ugly is such an "ugly" word and I believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way. You don't need to mind what others think or say. I believe though it is a good start to make friends through facebook if that is what you are comfortable with. Or even go into chat rooms to talk with others and trade e-mail address or pics. This over time should build up confidence and then you can start to go out in your community to meet with new people to make friends. I wish you the besta and I hope that this helped!