This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more views and subscribers on my youtube channel and videos?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
How can I get more views and subscribers on my youtube channel and videos?
I recently created a youtube channel and I posted my first video. Since I'm new at this, is there any advice on how to get more subscribers and views? By the way check out my channel http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCROJKNmWuiV519wXwET84Fw

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

if u r in facebook and gmail ............u can tell u r friends to c and give like but at the same time ifu r friends gave likes more than 50............u video will be leading in views also .............so tat outside people can also able to ccccccccc

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

you can share it on google plus, facebook and other social network sites.... use descriptive words in your videos so that it is easy for people to find
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Try to Rank your video in YT and other search engines. Using proper Video Title, description, Thumbnail will attract people and they will like and subscribe your video. Your video will be unique, interesting, high quality and some what funny.

Also share your video on all social media sites and ask your friends to like and share your video. Then you'll get more and more likes, views and subscribers on your video and channel.
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

I would try private messaging some youtubers that have around the same amount of subscribers as you.I will check out your channel. my video is going to be up in 130 mins! A what i got for christmas video Smile
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv8pMe6GtypavIdqv2v0GHg
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Honestly I think that being a "youtuber" is a very rare thing, and I feel like now and days people just want to be a youtuber for the money(not saying that you want to be one because of it, just saying a lot of people do.) Youtube is basically like a second Hollywood, so to be "youtube famous", you'll probably have to have creative, funny videos, look appealing, and have attention grabbing titles.

Hope I helped!