This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does he like me or what? please help im really confused, give this a read&share your opinions pleaase:)!?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
does he like me or what? please help im really confused, give this a read&share your opinions pleaase:)!?
okay, so in the past it was pretty obvious he liked me, he was begging me to meet him and he'd send loads of kiss faces and x's in text messages, this was like a year ago when i never would meet him, and he was texting me constantly for a year before i decided to meet him, i know it sounds mean but i had only lost my brother so i wasnt really ready to get on with my life, but now i do meet up with him; he still does the same x's and things in the messages and all but he texts other girls, likes their photos on facebook and puts them in his status or personal message on bbm with a loveheart and x's or whatever, if you dont have bbm you probably wont understand that sorry Sad its just a messaging app and you can update your status on it, a bit like facebook, anyways hes never asked me can he put my name in his status or anything not that i care, but weve met up quite a bit and the last night i met him he asked me did i want to go steady with him (be his girlfriend) , im not sure if he asked me this just to see what id say and know if i fancied him or not , or if he was dead serious ? i said "up to you" he said "up to you" back, i said it again, he said it again blah blah, then the subject just kind of changed without any of us agreeing to go out with eachother we both just said "up to you" a few times and then the subject just changed im not even sure how, and before he left he asked me could he give me a love bite ? then when he was leaving he asked me to add him on bbm because he didnt have me as a contact, i went home and took off my makeup before i went to add him, but before i got the chance he messaged me on facebook telling me to add him; so im not sure if he likes me or what the heck is going on but its driving me insane! were only 16 by the way, and i know that probably sounds young and that we dont understand love and all but i dont want anyone telling me that i just want peoples opinion on this ? he lives a few houses up the road from me aswell if thats any constellation..
so if your reading this please give me your opinion ? im really confused about were i stand i dont know if he likes me or what? i dont know what to think Sad so if you can give your opinion please do Smile !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

HE DOES LIKE YOU. Yes he definitely does...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply