This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account problem?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Facebook account problem?
See I had a Facebook friend whom i used to talk to. But all of a sudden, today he sent me a message and above that it shows 'You cannot reply to this conversation.'
I then opened the timeline of the person and it showed "Sorry, Link is broken" I asked some of my friends to open the timeline/account of the person but they too saw the same error screen. What is happening? I know she didn't block me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

She blocked you then deleted her account. Gotta chill with the creeping man. Honestly you should ask facebook technical support, they could guide you best on this one.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

I have also suffer from this problem. I just logged out and then again logged in. Problem solved. You must try this. Hope this will work.
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Did you send her something like links? many links get blocked automatically in facebook..
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

She closed her account.
~
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

Might be a Facebook technical problem or he deactivated his account.
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

she lied to u...she blocked you....you can crosscheck it with facebook technical supp abt the prob