This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No one answered me. Please I need your help: Does he like me? Should I move on? 10pts?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
No one answered me. Please I need your help: Does he like me? Should I move on? 10pts?
- I'm crushing on this guy who is an athlete in our college.
- We know each other for 4-5 months. We were in the same lab last semester, but we don't have any classes together this semester.
- He's used to stare at me in the lab and in the games last semester, but not anymore.
- He never texts me first!!
- He avoided to walk with me after the lab 3 times last semester.
- He is kinda nervous when he's with me.
- We don't know each other that well, and we are not close.
- We don't have any mutual friends.
- I followed him on twitter for a month, and he hasn't followed me back. BUT he followed other people.
- We texted for an hour, 4 hours, and 6 hours once. But I'm always the one who texts first!
- He didn't text me back 4 times!
- I told him that we should hang out sometimes so I can pay him back favor (he did me a favor for 3 times!). And he said "Haha yeah sounds good!"
- He told me that he's not a texter once.
- He didn't text/call me at all during school break until I texted him first
- He broke up with his ex for 6 months, but he is still following his ex's social media accounts. His ex already unfollow his!
- He has many friends (both girls & guys) on his Facebook/twitter

So do you think he likes me??

Additional Details
And every time we text (I text first), I'm the one who keep the conversation going.
P.S. he's virgo Smile
Additional Details
I always text him "good luck" on the game days. He only texts me back "Thank you!"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Im sorry honey but I think its time to move on.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

If he hasn't asked you out, he isn't that into you. Move on. He may feel somewhat stalked.
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

no, you need to move on. He apparently doesn't even want to be around you or seen talking to you. Drop this guy.
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

He's only using you to show off to other people at school or in public that he has a hot girlfriend. Just forget him and move on. And if he's that nervous around you he's not a real guy. You need someone that calls you babe, give hugs and kisses you everyday, especially over brake. And he's not doing any of that. Good luck ; )
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

From the sound of it seems like he&#x27;s not that intrested. BUT I don&#x27;t know the full story so this is what I&#x27;m going to say. When your texting be a little flirty but not too much. When you see him just smile and that&#x27;s it don&#x27;t even say hi. See guys ALSO like a little chase it&#x27;s not just girls. Your being to easy to get. Flirt with other guys when he&#x27;s around. When you make eye contact just give him that mysterious smile. Play with him a little, dress a little nicer, act happy an confident. If you do some of that it&#x27;ll make you come off more sexy and you&#x27;ll probably find a better guy to be honest
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

No offense but you sound kinda stalkerish and overbearing.
Also, if he hasn't called you yet then he isn't into you.
Despite being a "texting" generation most guys will still pick up the phone and ask a girl out if they like her.
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM

Sounds to me like he's nervous OR he's creeped out by you.

He could possibly be still getting over his ex, or he began talking to another girl, it could be anything, Ya know? Maybe he never seen such a beautiful girl like yourself so he doesn't know how to react to you liking him. Maybe he just doesn't want a girlfriend right now because him and his ex just broke up so he needs space to get things clear. It could be a billion things. I wouldn't necessarily say that he likes you..Not yet atleast. What I would do if I were you, I'd just text him and say "Is everything okay?" or "If you ever wanna talk i'm here" something that shows that you're there for him because he might be taking that break up pretty hard, ya know? Or ask him what is his HONEST opinion about you. Find out what he really thinks of you, Or contact one of his friends via social media or in person and find out of he's single, if he's talking to someone, etc. But I personally think he's just dealing with a lot of stuff (Sports, some problems maybe, etc) So maybe just forget about him or try talking to him once more and if it don't work out, Like if he's not replying or something, I'd say just forget about it and find another guy, Don't waste your time on someone who isn't worth it. Theres plenty of guys out there Smile Sorry if I was too 'forward' on this, But I deal with this stuff everyday so I know what i'm talking about. But I wish you the best of luck!