This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this guy and....?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
I like this guy and....?
I don't know what to do. I know whenever I answer people's questions in this category I tell them "Go for it! You've got nothing to lose" but I personally can't do that. I'm too shy for that. But anyway I really like him. I have liked him ever since I met him at a party back in October. Its now January and I barely talk to him in the 2 classes I have with him. I mean today was the first time we have actually talked since the party. And he started laughing a lot when I yelled in class so that was kinda good I guess. Its just he is friends with these 2 girls that are athletic, and pretty, and smart and then I look at myself and feel like I am athletic and pretty and smart too, just not enough to compare to those 2 girls. And the guys he hangs out with I went to elementary school with for 7 years so I guess that is sort of an advantage. But anyway, what should I do about this crush on him? I've never had a crush that lasts this long....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

Maybe you could ask those guys to hint to him that you have a thing for them? Make him be the one to make the first move I guess. You dont have to go over the top when talking to him. Just make the conversation super friendly without any hints of flirtyness or it will be awkward! For example, ask him about the homework, or a teacher you both hate, or what sport you or him play, etc. There are alot of little conversations you can spark up that wont make him think you're wierd or coming on to him. you should get to know him a bit better and get on his friendly side first .

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

you can send a message through facebook,or ask his friends to say that you like him ... but its hard to ask directly... Look,if you don't express your feelings somebody else might and you'll be stuck with the rest of your life regretting to expressing your feelings.... Facebook or an email is more sensible so that you won't get mocked by his friends ( i mean not offensively,just friendlily ) so i suggest you send a message on facebook and you can deactivate your acc. if you want so that he'll talk to you directly... well you might think it'll be hard to face him the next day,you'll be nervous but after it happens,you'll feel like it was just a second ago he came and talked to you... and also you'll either be happy like hell or relived that your feelings for him doesn't feel like a huge stone on your head though you might be sad... but its better than hiding them..trust me