This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more twitter followers without buying them?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
how to get more twitter followers without buying them?
hey i have a fan accout and only 25 followers any easy ways to gain followers without any websites or buying them? anything will help thankyou !

oh please follow me : ellieann14 Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Hi,
You try the GrowSocial app, which can be found on the (iPhone) AppStore.
What you need to do is to register with your personal Facebook account, and then you can create a "campaign" for your Twitter account. Then, people get "coins" (you choose the amount of coins they can get) for following your campaign/Twitter account.

Hope this helps!

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

i do many follow to another people if you write good tweets he will follow you if not you can exit follow from this person
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

What Twitter Users Find Valuable

Now that you know what kind of tweets to avoid, the question is what types of tweets make your followers happy?
According to the research, the tweets labeled “worth reading” fell into four different groups: Informative (the largest group with 44%), Funny (24%), Useful (20%), and Exciting (12%).
I know that sounds vague, so here are some short answer responses that people left:
“interesting perspective on something I know nothing about”
“makes you want to know more.”
“it’s witty and snarky, worth the read.”
“few words to say much, very clear.”
“personal, honest, and transparent.”
To elaborate further, it seems that people like tweets that are concise, witty, interesting, and personal.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Find the best Twitter Follower Suppliers out there. From the best service to best customer support, and above all, avoid getting ripped off!