This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do if you found out that your new bf/gf?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
What would you do if you found out that your new bf/gf?
shared a lot of mutual friends with their ex on fb + the many past events they had together with their friends? Also the they still liked each other photos from the past...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Trust factor. You either trust them or not. If they were open about it, no worries, but if they try to keep it a secret, I&#x27;m out. For that reason I don&#x27;t speak to exes...

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

You have to listen to your inner feeling about it. Always trust your self and how you feel about it. Do not repress your feelings and try to ignore them, cos intuition is usually right. Maybe you will manage to be fine for a couple of months and then find out something did happen between them and you were a fool all the time. But maybe there is really nothing more there than just friendship. However maybe he enjoys spending time with her, which is fine and not cheating but that is how most of affairs later on in life begin. You have to learn to trust yourself and him as well. If you do not feel like you can trust him then it's time to reconsider your choice, but if he is convincing you and making you feel comfortable about it, inviting you out every time he goes out to party then you should trust him. But if he goes to the events without you and with her being in that company that maybe means he has a side to himself he doesn't want to share with you, he maybe still likes her and there is a possibility of something is she likes him too. If you are too alert, do not trust him enough it's time to find someone more reliable.

I have an ex boyfriend who is now dating another girl since i left him. They are together 4 yrs, we still talk via whatsapp. We are not friends on facebook so she wouldn't get jealous. He was a good friend of mine back then and him and I share some similarities but I personally think he was and is a bit of a dog except that I am limiting him from expressing himself. He would hook up back with me anytime despite that he will marry her this year ( his words). He even initiates sexy talks every once in a while, if she would know he would get into deep trouble. He is even saying and recalling all the moments we spent together including sex adventures and talks about it with me. I don't mind that much anymore ( before i used to) since i am sure i would never be back with him again and i had many many guys in these 4 years. We met recently ( we live in different countries now- I moved away), he visited his sister in a town where I live, we met...and he was just as always open to take me to bed if i wanted to. It took me long time to get balanced about this kind of behavior and keep him as a friend even if i disapprove his behavior tenancies.