This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kindle fire hdx features?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Kindle fire hdx features?
I really want one but I would like to know some things first. Can it get instagram, snapchat etc. and is there a feature for typing like Microsoft or something? I know a keyboard comes on screen, but can you attach a snap on keyboard like an iPod? Is there a USB port and camera? And what are other important features?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

The Kindle Fire HDX is definitely the best bang for buck, where you get all the premium features in the lowest price possible. I.e It has a quad core processor, dual WiFi antenna for faster speed in streaming and downloads, front facing HD camera, Digital Dolby stereo speakers for booming sound quality, 2Gb RAM and the full HD 1080p display as the deal breaker.

Here is a complete list of features of Kindle Fire HDX:

http://compare-e-readers.com/IsHdxWorth

Well IMO the features that it offers are pretty much worth paying for.

Instagram: You can side-load apps from Google Play store (read the list of features), The official client is Insta-Fire, which is a paid version BTW. But people usually side-load the official app

Keyboard: I prefer you buy a bluetooth keyboard. As you can connect BT keyboard to Kindle Fire HDX easily

Camera:
Yes you have the front facing HD camera. The HDX 8.9" version only has dual camera.

USB port: Its the usual miniUSB port for charging and connecting to computer for transferring data

Microsoft Office: You have Office suite pro for that purpose. Its basically the same thing with different name

Hope this helped!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply