This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was I stood up? HELP PLEASE.?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Was I stood up? HELP PLEASE.?
My best friend (guy) FINALLY got the nerve to ask me out the other day and i told him i had to check my calendar but i probably would. (we've had a thing for a long time so it was really good) and all was swell...BUT THEN....i texted him telling him i could go and he never responded. I called him, and now have texted him a few times. I won't be seeing him for a few weeks so its frustrating because i have no clue what is going on! My friend texted him and he hasn't responded either. BUT he did post a photo from his phone to twitter.......Man I'm confused! Help? What should I do!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

Just leave it be. If he really wants to go out with you, he will contact you himself. If he hasn't responded to your texts or calls yet, it probably means that he's not interested at the moment. Either way, it's his move next, since you're already texted and called, so just wait and see what happens. Don't keep texting and calling if he's not answering.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply