This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need relationship advice?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
I need relationship advice?
Right I'm 15 and I've been dating my boyfriend for around 6 months however I've known him since I was 7. Anyway the other day we went out shopping with my cousin, my best friend and one of his friends. Halfway through the days and his friend left then about 30 minutes after they'd left pictures of him and another girl appeared all other my Instagram news feed. It turns out he caught the bus with then and they were planing on going to the cinema. So we talked about what was going on and sorted it but then today at school the other girl was telling everyone what had 'happened' between my boyfriend and her and then start telling everyone lies about me which he had apparently had told her. I don't know what to do? Should I end our relationship? He's always telling me how much he hates this girl yet he's all over her when I'm not around? I am I just being paranoid or should I end it? I can't be bothered with all the fussing and stuff anymore as I need to focus on my exams?What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Yep, that guy is no good and a player. End it.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Talk to whoever you have to face-face (avoiding social media) and ask what's going on. It sounds like school is more important than this disagreement so why not put it "on hold" until what's really important to you is focused on and completed? You seem to have your priorities in order and this thing will either be resolved-or not. And if not, no biggie, right?