This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the deal with this Facebook Timeline thing? I want to edit it--is there a deadline for this?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
What is the deal with this Facebook Timeline thing? I want to edit it--is there a deadline for this?
I'm so confused--I just heard about this Timeline feature on Facebook. I have heard that it will show EVERYTHING you have ever done on Facebook unless you edit it--but some say the last day you can edit it is today, 1-31-12, while others are saying you have until 2-7.

Can someone please spell this out for me and tell me what the deadline is and what I need to do when in order to edit my Timeline before it is impossible to do so? sent me As of now, I have not even installed the 'app' on my page yet because I just heard about it (as usual, Facebook has not sent me ANY info on this MAJOR development at all! I just happened to see an article on a news site that talked about it). If someone can please tell me what the 'deadline' to edit the Timeline feature is and if/when/what date I need to install the feature so I will still be able to edit it before the 'deadline', I would REALLY appreciate it!!

I HATE how FB doesn't communicate with its customers!! GRRR

THANK YOU!!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

you have a week unless you go to the top of your page a hit show public

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply