This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get rid of a block from pages on Facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
How do I get rid of a block from pages on Facebook?
I have gotten blocked from interacting with pages on Facebook for over a month and I have sent a complaint to Facebook twice (a third time today) over the last month. This is the second time I have been blocked and I think it's because Facebook automatically regards some of my comments as spam. Last time I was blocked, I waited a week and then just decided to completely delete my account and wait two weeks to make a new account. This time, I am a little more patient, but I want to get this problem solved. Is there someone I can talk to on a website about the problem? Tech support? This really upsets me because most of my time on Facebook is spent interacting with pages. Please help.

P.S. I know there is another question identical to mine on here, but I looked at the answers for it and they weren't actually conclusive results; just steps of making sure whether one is actually blocked or not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Most of the user are facing a similar kind of issue. Do not worry as we will help you with your Facebook//Pinterest//Orkut related issue and also helps you in protecting your account from external threats. We help you resolving your issues and provide complete solution so that you stay well connected to
your family and friends. For instant help you can call us at 518-282-6092.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Facebook SUCKS.

Yesterday I posted in my wall to my friends that soon I will leave Facebook forever, unless Facebook unblocks me from the interacting in pages within 3 days. Today is day #33. Thursday I will check and if I am still blocked, I will send Facebook to hell once and for all.