This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where could I wear this dress if I got it?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Where could I wear this dress if I got it?
http://www.debshops.com/lace-tank-bodice...ite=social

It is really really pretty and I was thinking I could maybe wear it to my 15th birthday party if I get this dress and maybe I could wear it to all district band auditions next year. I really really like it do you think it is too fancy for church?
Thanks!
I don't think I will be going to any graduations... Where would you wear it to?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

It's cute! I definitely don't think it's too fancy for church on Easter, but it might be a little too much for any other 'regular' Sunday. If you want everyone else to dress up a little bit nicer, then you could also wear it for your birthday. Are yo going to any graduations in the spring? I think it would be perfect for a graduation.
Edit: hmm...if you don't have anything coming up that you would wear it to, I would just get it if you like it that much. It's a pretty good price and I'm sure something will come up that you have to wear a nice dress. Even if it's in the fall/winter, just put a nice cardigan type sweater over it.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

It is too much for church, I think you should wear it for like birthday parties, or family parties. I think you should wear it for your birthday party, it would look better to wear on a birthday party, district band audition... hmmn You could but birthday seems like a better option.

I hope that helped Smile
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

Omg so pretty you could wear it to any party's you are going to or just about at summer. It's so dam pretty! I'm sure wherever you decide to wear it you'll look awesome you could even wear it on holiday! Smile