This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Timeline Wall posts problem?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Facebook Timeline Wall posts problem?
Hi, Its my Birthday and Im getting the usual happy birthday messages on facebook, but when i click the notification, it opens my timeline and shows none of the messages!! it definatly is written cause when i go to a persons wall it says they wrote on mine, is there an easy solution to this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

maybe your account does not support timeline but keep tring it,it may work

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

same thing happen to me.. .
my timeline stops on december 30 2011 and my timeline doesn't show my post! and people post! its world end for facebook . i know it!
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

possibility of birthday posts still updated by the team
facebook! Try to open it again tomorrow!
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

same problem.and the year 2012 is not there.but if u logged in via ur phone.u can see da wallposts and status updates.WTF?????IS WRONG WITH THIS TIMELINE
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

I have this issue as well. For some friends I can look in their recent activity and bring up the post, but for the most part it just doesn't show them. Facebook fail...
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

This happened to me today. Yesterday was my birthday and about 80 friends posted happy birthday, but only about the most recent 5-7 posts show. If you use the "Facebook App" on the iPhone, then you can see all the posts, but you can't on your PC or Mac. This is just a bug needed to be fixed as there will be bugs with every new update with Facebook.
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Its my birthday and more post in my timeline that i can!t read? HOW please help me thank you