This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think defenders of Wikileaks are right?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Do you think defenders of Wikileaks are right?
Mastercard and Visa said they will stop servicing Wikileaks, today Mastercard was under DoS attack. I found a twitter account that's creating a legal botnet http://twitter.com/Anon_Operation and they are calling it "Operation Payback."

1) Don't you just love it when people stand up for what's right?
2) What other dirty tricks will USA use against Wikileaks?
@Evie the rape case was already thrown out by Swedish courts. Apparently it was to do with a angry feminist, cheating & a broke condom. Really? Yes, do some research! When Wikileaks released its latest batch, "someone," USA... *cough* got the case re-opened.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

I think they are traitors worthy of the gallows.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

It amazes me that someone would object to finding out what is being done in their name. The net is closing in on the US... and the way it treats it's allies.

EDIT: Poor Evie... why don't you let the your assumptions stand against the truth? Consensual sex, which apparently became non consensual at 'the third stroke' and then became consensual just before he orgasmed and she didn't come... what a joke? The male species in the Western 'Democracies' have made themselves a joke. It would seem sex is now a legitimate weapon of mass destruction. When are some men going to grow some and tell these feminist ***** where to take their rancid parts?
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

YES-yes & yes...they are going viral with hundreds of sites...Yahoo
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

No, the man threatened the world with releasing more documents if he was arrested for rape. So we should let him threaten to expose national secrets just so he can get away with rape?

EDIT: No the case wasn't thrown out. The rape charges were dropped by Eva Finne, chief prosecutor in Stockholm, but after the lawyer of the allegedly assaulted woman appealed the decision the case was reopened by Sweden’s Director of Public Prosecution Marianne Ny. Assange has not been formally charged with any offense in Sweden. Rather, he has been summoned by a prosecutor in Gothenburg to answer questions.

The US had nothing to do with it. You thinking that the US had anything to do with that shows that you need the tim foil hat. Regardless of his innocence or guilt, he tried to hold countries hostage to avoid his arrest instead of fighting, if he was truly not guilty then stand up and fight for yourself, don't threaten the world.
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Wikileaks isn't "what's right"; leaks are ILLEGAL and I hope the whoever's involved goes to prison.
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

I think Wikileaks is wrong
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Visa and Mastercard are only protecting their customers, good for them! smart move on their part. I'm tired of people defending Wiki-leaks.
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

We DO have rights, but come on!, we also need some privacy, don´t you think?
It is hard to choose from absolutely right and absolutely wrong
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

1) Yes.
2) They'll coordinate with every other nation involved to make these guys look like terrorists, and ensure that they never get a fair trial.

Keep in mind though that these people did commit a crime against the US. They stole secret documents. We put people to death for spying. You may think of them as the underdog, good-guys in all of this, but keep in mind that they were working with the intention of bringing harm to the US through illegal means.