This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox One or Ps4 which one?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Xbox One or Ps4 which one?
Im getting oneI just don't know which one money is not a issue
1) I don't care about apps such as Skype, Facebook, twitter, instagram, or anything except HboGo and Netflix im not paying for the Netflix so it does not matter if its free on one of them,
2) pretty much none of the ps4 games look interesting to me except the order, xbox one has Halo 5, Halo 2, titanfall and that's about all the ones that look fun,
3) I don't like Japanese games,
4) I don't care about voice commands or any kind of motion control shit,
5) I have never played a ps3 I always went with Xbox I love the Xbox controller the Ps looks find of shit but I can get use to whatever
6) which one has better online
7) my favorite game series are the elder scrolls, mass effect and halo
8) which one has the most Americans on it that's a key factor
so going OFF OF THIS which one should I get please no biased answers
Also I plan on getting The Elder Scrolls Online on Pc and which ever console I pick
and don't say I should just stick with or get a better Pc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Neither. Wait until this Christmas and take a look again. By then both will have more games, and hopefully more generation exclusive (if not console exclusive) titles. Right now the majority of games are available for both the current generation (PS4/XB1) and previous generation (PS3/360) making me asking...what's the point?

Also, I expect both consoles to drop in price and/or offer some attractive bundles come Christmas time.

However if you absolutely, positively must buy one right now, I guess I'd go with the XB1 simply because you're more familiar with the controller, and Xbox Live is still better than PSN, even though Sony did make a lot of improvements for the PS4.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

If I was you I would get a PS4 because of what you said.
If you plan on using netflix you have to buy xbox gold on ps4 you do not need ps plus to watch netflix or any other streaming service.
Also if you got a ps4 and ps plus you would get atleast one game free each month.
There are a good selection of indie games and a lot more will sure come.
Trust me there will be plenty of ps4 exclusives coming such as Driveclub, Infamous Second Son, the new Uncharted, Outlast, and many many more to come!
I'm not saying this because I hate Xbox One because I don't and I respect all of the consoles for what they are (even the Wii U). And one more question you need to ask yourself, which system will most of your friends be on? But if you can still not decide maybe wait a year and see the exclusives and then decide.
Hope you figure out which one you want!
Have a good day! Smile
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

In all honesty I would go with xbox one, for a few reasons,
1)Halo is only on xbox
2)Online gaming is much more competitive and fun
3)Xbox normally gets first access to dlcs and certain games like mass effect (originally mass effect was only on xbox)
4)Graphics are insanley good
5)Controller is comfortable.

Hope this helped!
P.s the new mass effect is going to look amazing on xbox one
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

XBOX XBOX XBOX