This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does the security question keep saying the answer is wrong?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Why does the security question keep saying the answer is wrong?
My problem is with my other email. I use the email everywhere!! I use it for all of my big accounts, youtube, twitter, instagram, tumblr, polyvore, I use it for EVERYTHING. Yesterday there was thing about snapchat profiles being leaked/breached and there was this website where you would put in your username to see if your account was breached. (Thankfully mine wasn't.) Obviously I used my other email for the snapchat. I don't know if the site was legit or not, but right after, I tried to go on Instagram and it said I needed to reset my password to "secure my account". Since I was on my phone, I tried to add the email to the mailboxes. But this is where my problem comes in. You need to answer your security question for it to be added (I think. That's what I had to do.)
It kept saying my answer was incorrect. Which I KNOW it's not. It was the question about the name of your favorite uncle, and I only have ONE uncle. My account was locked for 12 hours yesterday and I tried again today and it's locked for another 12 hours! This is really, really frustrating. I'm not finding any answers anywhere. I don't want all of my accounts deleted just because of this stupid situation. I don't think I provided an alternate email when making the email. How can I get my email back???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Obviously your account is being hacked. To solve, please report this as soon as possible to Instagram authority. https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/...6676325859

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply