This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Define What a Friend on facebook is?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Define What a Friend on facebook is?
Why Is It,Then When I post a comment to a Friend on facebook,they never reply to that comment? Or certain "FRIEND"S" do not allow You to post comments on Their Facebook page. They confirm You as Friends,but don't act like it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

That is very annoying but im coming to realize that now a days a friend on facebook is whoever one can get on their friends list so they can brag how many friends they have. Most of them they have no idea who they r and never plan on knowing ever.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

Well, maybe you should only add "friends" who is a real friend in your life. Adding friends just to make your friend list bigger just show how desperate you are. and maybe they accept you because they dont want to "hurt your feeling.
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Because most people I have on facebook are no more that acquaintances. So maybe the people you write their wall don't reply because they don't know you very well. But sometimes people don't like to reply. Like sometimes I write on my bestfriend's wall and she never replies. Don't take it personally, it's just facebook.
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

A status symbol to show how popular you are. It is quite remarkable how far some people will go to have the most "friends" on FB. This guy I went to school with sends invites out to people he barely knows and he has like 1500 "friends." More like acquaintances. Once someone has your name, its easy to send an invite. Nine times out of 10, that request get accepted either because that other person wants more friends or because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings for not accepting. Another big chunk of FB friends are your friends from school and also family. The real friends are the ones who talk to you all the time and don't just post on your wall on your birthday.