This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant have Facebook :(?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Cant have Facebook :(?
Alright, so im 13 and nearly 14, and my mom wont let me have facebook, everybody else i no has it, literally, and people pick on me in school" and the reason i cant have it is because im adopted and because of my confidentuality issues, (wtf does that mean!?!?) But i was adopted when i was 7, and mu old parents obviously wouldnt want me back and i'd only ever friend people i no, im not stupid enough to put my adress e.c.t on there and ud set my security settings high!! So could u pls help me as to why i cant have it, and if its because im adopted then thats gonna make me feel like sh*t. So thats basically saying if i wasnt adopted i would have it, ive been wanting it for ages, and i dont think its fair. Do u? And i am perfectually trust worthy, and what does confidentuality issues mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Good lord, that's terrible. Your mom won't let you have Facebook just because you're adopted? WTF?!?
I'm adopted. That's really insulting.

But, I hate to say this, I don't think I can really get your mom let you have a Facebook account, sorry.

But you can try to talk to her about it. And ask her "Why did you say I couldn't have Facebook, just because I was adopted?" Are you ashamed of me? Do you not want people to see me on Facebook?

It would be different if she said you couldn't have one because you a little young or that It's not safe, which sometimes is true, but not because of you being adopted.

And I was 13 when I stated Facebook. Well...maybe 14, but you get the idea!

So, I hope this works out.

Just WOW

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply