This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to get a Iphone 5c with 16gb?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
I want to get a Iphone 5c with 16gb?
Okay so my brithday is coming in 22 days and I can possibly convince my mom to get me a iphone 5c with 16gb and this is my question. Will this be enough for these following needs:
-Instagram
-Facebook
-Maybe 3-5 games on cases of getting bored at places
-Music but not a lot maybe 10-16 songs
-Does texting take gb or calls?

Thats probably all that will be on the phone. If anyone knows the estimation of all of this it would be great.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

iPhone 5s comes in three storage sizes: 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB. The term “GB” stands for gigabytes. The more gigabytes you have, the more content you can store on your iPhone — apps, games, photos, HD videos, music, movies, and more. For example, if you have a large music or photo library or you frequently download HD movies, it’s a good idea to consider an iPhone with a larger storage capacity. If you have a relatively small music or photo library or rarely make or buy movies, an iPhone with a smaller capacity may be better for you. Of course, over time you will accumulate many things on your iPhone, so you’ll want to think about how your storage needs may evolve.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Short answer, yes it will be enough to do all that and then some.
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Coming from experience, I have an IPhone 5C and I have an Instagram, twitter, multiple apps for my little cousins to play with, and almost 100 songs! I have had this phone for a couple of months now. It has worked well and it very useful. I think you would like it too considering what your putting on it. I also have the 16GB.

Now onto your other question, I have made many calls and texts. Both calling and text messaging goes directly onto your bill if you are not under Wi-Fi. Calling or texting does not take up any GB. So you wouldn't have to worry about taking up too much of your GB with that.

P.S. Also it depends on what app you are getting because some take up more GB then others!
(but I think you should get the IPhone 5C
Good Luck and Choose wisely!
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

You get an iPhone on your birthday. Lucky.
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Very good choice. It will be enough for your needs.If you run out of space you can backup some stuff on iCloud which is 5GB.

Realistic space consumption:
Facebook - nothing
Instagram - nothing
Games - 50-150MB per game?
16 songs - 100MB
Text messages - nothing

16GB is a lot of space. You will consume it mainly by photos & videos you will record yourself.