This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nervous about a party,help!?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Nervous about a party,help!?
My ex boyfriend who me and my current boyfriend are actually good friends with has invited us to his 18th birthday party this weekend. I was really excited to see people from my old school until I found out my old group of friends who fell out with me for no reason when I moved schools last year and we haven't spoken since. I feel really uncomfortable about the whole thing as I don't know how they will act towards me and how I should act towards them. I plan to speak to them when spoken to and be polite but short and act as if I don't care. However I am worried incase they act immature and either say something snide/***** to me or even do something such as "spill" a drink on me. There is one girl who is known to be quite aggressive and I wouldn't put it past her to act violently. I just feel sick even thinking about it but I've said on a Facebook event that I'm going, I don't want to miss out or disappoint my bf by not going or incase they ***** about me to him. So how should I act?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

If you see them just smile and wave. Act like you moved on and they don't mean anything to you. If that aggressive girl comes near you just smile and walk away. Wear something put together so you can show them you don't need them. Other than that just hang out with your boyfriend and do a kiss once in a while in front of your ex friends!
Good Luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply