This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of this picture?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
What do you think of this picture?
From my Instagram page what do you think. I was bored and looked tired so I took a pic with a American banner . I look evil though lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Pictures are posted for review in the photography section. We camera types are more likely to tell you to use a real camera.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

I am very hesitant these days to give a critique here on YA.
Too often, people (mostly teenagers) ask for an opinion, but all they actually want to hear is how incredibly brilliant they are and that their photos are the best. Ever.

If/when we say something negative (that would actually help them to improve), we get abused, called names, sworn at and even reported.
That is the reason why you will most likely get a few teenage gushers coming along ooohing and aaahing, but you'll get a lot less comments from the experienced folk.

It would help to know what sort of person you are - one who is actually interested in learning, or one who only wants their ego stroked.

So I'm sorry, but I currently don't feel like risking abuse in return for making an effort to help someone.

Assuming you are NOT one of those potty-mouthed overgrown tantrum-chucking toddlers, my suggestion to you is to repeat this question (perhaps in the Photography section), but this time state very clearly that you can cope with honest answers, including the negative ones, because you understand that most often we actually learn the most from those answers. Promise NOT to attack and abuse people, and you'll probably get a lot more answers.

If you want nothing but praise and glory, show it to your grandmother or favourite aunt - they will say it is the most amazing photo they have ever seen.

Good luck!