This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he doing this?! Any theories would help :)?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Why is he doing this?! Any theories would help :)?
I like this guy and he's a family friend and I followed him on Instagram, which I hope isn't weird because we don't go to the same school.
Anyway after a few days he followed me back then unfollowed me a few days later. He has done this four or five times since then. What the heck? It's all spread out though with a few weeks in between these. I know he's not big on social media at all and I almost never post but still. It's a little aggravating. Also regardless of if he has feelings for me or not we are pretty good friends and have known each other for years although I don't see him much.

Do you think maybe he's just shy for some reason? I haven't contacted him on it at all so it's not like I'm annoying him. As far as I know im the only person he does this to.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

He probably is just not that in to you or just shy. Try talking to him and find out his feelings

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

He's just not big on social media. That is why he follows/unfollows you. Don't take it personally.
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

(Lol this isn&#x27;t a theory!) STALKER WATCH OUT RUUUN!!! Lol just be yourself and one day ask him why he follows you. To me thats just creepy. Good luck and hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!