This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people have so many friends on facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Why do some people have so many friends on facebook?
there's only like 900-1000 in my middle school and i have about 500 friends on facebook which seemsl ike a loser amount considered to other people on facebook

some people in my grade have like 1500 2000 2500 1000 1250 1600 well over how many kids there are in the school

so why do some people have a ridculous amount of facebook friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Because they just add anybody even if they have only saw them once is bad really

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

the reason of facebook is to make frnds..that's why..
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

it seems the age of technology.. a lot of stupid people as well. there's no point in having that many people, 99% of those people are complete strangers and are not friends.

friends are people that will talk to you, that are there for you. at the least, cool people that you can talk to once in a while.
those 2000 people? pfft. post something like your dog or something, 300 people will insult you and your dog just cause they can.

they don't give a damn about you. i seriously can't understand why having so many people is so important to many young people today. yeah sure.. "popularity" and "attention".
still a stupid thing to do. same with all this drug and teenage sex/pregnancy culture goin on in the states. stupid stupid stupid.. can't cure that, and it just keeps spreading.

by the way, it's not like you don't have "a ridiculous amount of facebook friends" either. so don't act like "omg they have so much i barely have any! ugh why do i have so little friends.."
i bet you can't even name more than 20 of those people you call "friends"

hope that answers your question.

@dude above me, facebook is meant to find old friends you once knew, and to stay in touch. it's more than email, because you can easily share things and show your life. it's not meant to have 9000 strangers.

come on... do you really think that a person needs two thousand friends? five hundred friends? no, during life, you will only really have a few good friends and the rest move on with their lives.

as i said, most of those people don't give a crap about you. you could die, maybe 1 or 2 GOOD friends might cry for you, and maybe any family members. and you will NEVER even talk to most of them unless you spend 10+ hours a day every day. you will NOT and NEVER hang out with all 1500 of those friends, and like i said...

i bet that people that have that many friends can't name more than 20 or 30 names. maybe 100 or 200 at the most most, since they probably add the whole school as well and have like lots of classes with lots of students. but the next year? pfft "hmmm what was his/her name again.."

those people aren't your friends. they're no different from the guy walking down the street right now. you could know him, or not. you guys aren't buddies and won't hang out a lot and he doesn't care about you. it doesn't matter how many "friends" more like strangers, that you add. if you want friends, there's real life because THAT'S where friends are. people whose names you remember, people that YOU care about and people that care about YOU.
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

They Either Have a lot of Friends and Know them All Or They Add Lots of Random People Which they shouldint be Doing
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

some people thinks that that is a great things like that