This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fake facebook account?
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Fake facebook account?
My ex and I made a fake facebook account with fake brothers sister and all.. no one else knows about it and My bestie is dating the fake guy and im supposedly dating hes twin brother.... I don't know what to d its gotten out of hand and im scared that if i tell her hes fake shes going to hate me... HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Say that this guy (the fake facebook account) is moving to another city or country and is deleting his facebook account. (sorry for bad english, i'm bulgarian)

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

What ever you say -
DON'T SAY HE'S DEAD
DONT SAY ANYTHING HURTFUL - breaking up messages such as ( I hate you , ugly btch , slvt etc. )
DON'T SAY HE DOESNT LIKE HER ANYMORE OR IS USING HER ETC.
Don't use profanity , sexual talk , Just say that his parents don't approve of gfs , or he's giving up technology because he believes in global warming . He's moving states / countries , he's gay , hes sick of long distance relationships , he's got little interest in someone he's never met , he's going through tough times and needs a break ( sibling / relative/friend died recently or is very sick ) , he got another girl pregnant