This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will I have to change my Facebook to timeline?
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Will I have to change my Facebook to timeline?
I still have the old layout and love it!!! Is timeline mandatory or can we choose to stay with regular FB?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

i think you choose i hate timeline though

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

eventually you will be forced to use timeline
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

No... Timeline is not mandatory. But if you want timeline you go to the top of one of your friends page if they have timeline, and at the top their should be a learn more button. But I recommened not to get timline I hate it so much.
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

I regret changing mine, although you get used to it.

You don't have to as of what we know right now.
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

It is mandatory. To all the people who said it's not mandatory, they're wrong. IT IS!! They're gonna be rolling out the new profile within the next couple of weeks. You get a notification for it when it comes time. So, whether you want it or not, you have to get it or they'll change it for you automatically. It wasn't mandatory when it first came out in December 2011, but now it is mandatory.
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.