This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can any girls answer this for me?
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
can any girls answer this for me?
ok well I have been friends with this girl for about 2 years now (whom we will call betty)
anyways betty and I have got to know each over the past couple years and well we both share the same group of friends and well we seen each other often during the summer and fall time, and well during the summer/fall time she started to show signs that she like "liked" me.
example, were both at a party and I was working security (so I could not spend time with her) for the party and she was partying and having fun and well she came up to me numerous times during the night to talk to me and during our conversation she would be very close to me (brushing against me, or holding onto my arm) and when she would leave me side she would give me a big hug like a long, tight hug not just a short hug (oh and during our conversation we would get flirty with each other)
, and when we would run into each other around our town she would be very happy to see me and we would talk a bit and then go our separate ways. but here is my problem recently I was given a full time position at my job so I don't see her much any more (like we see each other maybe once every few weeks but only for a few minutes at a time)
and when I do see her now, the way she looks at me is different now, like what I mean is her smile is different, and the sparkle in her eyes is different when she looks at me.
and my question is
is that a bad thing and if so can I change it and if so how? because I do like her and want her to know but since she seems un interested now how do Proceed with this do I talk to her? or what cause I want that same look back from her, and my feelings for never changed,.
any and all advice is welcome and greatly appreciated.

P.s
like I said I was given a full time position at my work so a lot of my free time was taken up, that's why I didn't see her much. and no to those who will ask we do not have each other cell numbers so calling each other is not an option right now
and am I right did she show signs that she liked me? or was I wrong reading her signals? and any tips will be great appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

She did like you, but she moved on. She probably thought you didn't like her back because it had been so long. If you like her, next time you see her say something like "it's been so long! We never get to see each other! We should plan a time to hang out!" And then pick something that would fit into your schedule.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Tell her you love her. That's the only thing I know that would make things work. Tell her you love her and don't ask her if she feels the same. Just tell her that you just wanted her to know and- oh come on. Just tell her your TRUE feelings! Don't hide anything. Tell her that you're saddened by the fact that you're not able to see her the way you normally do because of your job and all that. This might freak her out by a little bit then ask her if she wants you to leave her alone or continue just as friends. Be brave in this. Big Grin
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

I think liked you but she wasn't sure if you liked her back...The next time you see her be nice to her and make her feel that you love her and ask her to go out with you sometime! Smile Then you can say you love her if you want! It's also possible that she didn't like you and just wanted to be good friends with you but you won't find out unless you try. Good luck
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

ok for starters, yea she was totally into you at the party!! there are 2 answers that can be a possibility as to why she has lost the sparkle in her eye
1) she could be missing you so much that she doesn&#x27;t want to hurt you or her self by moving on
2) because you haven&#x27;t seen her a lot recently, you could be seeing the same sparkle and smile but you enhanced it when you think about her which would slightly change what she looks like in real life, if you like someone then their features would be more vibrant in your mind, if that makes sense? basically what I&#x27;m trying to say is maybe you make the sparkle in her eyes more sparkly when you imagine her.. if you think you two are drifting apart you should try and find ANY spare time you have to hang out with her, try to contact her via facebook, email etc and when you two meet up you should get her phone number. if you know where she lives you could send her some flowers if you think she would like that? just try and get back into her life
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

I reckon she did like you but when you got more hours in your job maybe she felt as though it was her fault she stopped seeing you, I know it sound cheesey but send her a letter?! Write down EVERYTHING! Start the message off by saying; its been so long and I haven&#x27;t seen you - make it informal like you&#x27;re having a general conversation - throw in some questions like; how are you and what have you been up to since we last spoke, tell her about your hours and explain why you haven&#x27;t been around much, tell her you have missed seeing her - make her feel wanted and help her to understand subtly it wasn&#x27;t her fault, take full responsibility for why you haven&#x27;t seen each other. Finish it off by saying you&#x27;re starting to forget what she looks like and you miss her smile so you need to meet up IMMEDIATELY?!
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

I'd say that she did show pretty obvious signs of liking you and you were reading the signals right. For now (if you're interested in her) then spend as much time as you can with her and, if you're ready, maybe tell her how you feel about her and talk about having a long distance relationship.

Hope this helped Smile