This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lonely but it's my own fault?
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Lonely but it's my own fault?
I used to be pretty popular a few years back and had a lot of friends, but I had to go through some stuff and was/am dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety and depression. Apparently I have PTSD, according to my psyciatrist. But anyway, over the years I kind of just stopped talking to people and answering texts and going to school.. But school aside. I didn't want to talk to people because they always came to me with their problems when I already had/have tons of my own problems and I can't be bothered to help somebody ells when icant even help myself. I never really felt lonely, but the past few months.. Idk. Mainly at night I feel lonely and start to cry, and my life already sucks. I tried to to go back to my old friends but being with them either makes me want to cry because their lives are so much better or because the relationship needs to much maintenance. I'm tired and feel like life is more work than it's worth.. Don't freak out, I'm not suicidal.. just lonely...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

I know trust me. Once really outgoing and funny. And at very rare times things feel okay. But at night when your all alone you realize how much everything just sucks. And you stop replying to calls texts and even things like facebook messaging. And you isolate yourself, and people know your going through stuff but still get mad that you&#x27;re so distant. And on top of that you have to deal with family issues, whatever they may be.
Trust me I feel you. I feel completely alone at times. I&#x27;m slowly starting to recover from what I think was depression. I never went to any doctors to say for sure that I was depressed but I just knew. What I did was eliminate everyone who I thought would make the situation worse for me. Someone who is causing you to worry and stress constantly is not worth your time. Then maybe go through some old photos of yourself and your family to regain happy thoughts, find a hobby you haven&#x27;t taken on in a while , and rekindle old relationships. It really will help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply