This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HY friends i am going to make a facebook page and my focus is original gemstone as well as artificial jewelry?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
HY friends i am going to make a facebook page and my focus is original gemstone as well as artificial jewelry?
hy friends suggest name for facebook page
i am going to make a facebook page and my focus is original gemstone as well as artificial jewelry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

use your company or business brand name for making facebook page its so original and make your page genuine also

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

I am assuming you do not have a company registered, else you would not have asked this query.

If you are planning long term ( which I believe you should) you should get a company registered. This would give you a DBA name. It just costs $5 - $50 depending on which state you are in. You must visit the office and apply for a company name. Additionally before you do so, make sure you have a domain name purchased as well. That would give you authority and brand. Next, have the facebook page in the name of the company.

To get a company registered it takes about 7 - 15 days.