This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could the School Shootings be link to conspiracies?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Could the School Shootings be link to conspiracies?
OK, Im from Oklahoma and I am pro gun. I live in a town where almost every has an open carry, and children know gun safety at a young age. My husband will be teaching my son about gun safety soon ( He's 12) for hunting reason, recreation (Skeet Shooting), and protection. Its awful what happens at the schools such as Sandy Hook. I know its real and Those poor children really died but I hear (SOME of these shootings) that the government post things like its a training day or people make facebook pages days before the event actually happens. and I was just wondering does anyone know or even have any conclusive evidence that these shootings are set up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

It's the reality of us. But the people do that have psychologic issues. there is no security at schools.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

some say the sandy hook thing was conspired by the NRA themselves to get the gun owners riled up and contribute more money to the NRA to promote pro gun.

im just hearing things, how could i know if anything is true. but i believe that 911 was a conspiracy by the government.

and im still skeptical about the moon landing but what do i know.

how do you know if anything you read in the history books to be true? you weren't there first hand to see it.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Conspiracy theorists come up with their theories because;
A) They can not think and
B) They have a political agenda

Conspiracy theories are not evidence driven. They are made-up based on ideology and as attack paradigms against whatever it is the conspiracy theorist is railing against (da gubmint, authority, the NWO, Jews, etc,...)

CT's should be ignored.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Yes, they are all conspiracies. Those kids at Sandy Hook were dirty aliens. We are at war with Mars, and we must fight to our fullest capacity. Gun owners unite!
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

"Could the School Shootings be link to conspiracies? "
Only if you suffer from delusions and other mental illnesses. You should get some help.
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

Pro guns. They want every body to carry guns for protection. No need for police or school security, because they already know how to use guns at the tender age of 12.
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

No, it can be linked to people who should be in mental health facilities instead of out roaming free.
02-19-2014, 01:18 PM

There is overwhelming evidence now that most shootings shown on television in the past couple of years have been staged by the Department of Homeland Security.

There were also non-shootings like the Boston Bombing and non-school shootings like the DC Navy Yard which also qualified as fraudulent.

Sandy Hook was what blew the lid off of the thing, and since then there have been hundreds of thousands of videos and articles devoted to shooting hoaxes.

The important question, however is why? On the surface is appears that they want public support of stronger gun legislation. Hence, placing 'active shootings' in schools would be eventually successful (over a long enough period).

It also may be intended to influence the youngest generation who will now grow up with memories of multiple school shootings. So it could be a long-term play for future gun control. The government makes elaborate grand plans that span across many years. Some say that 9/11 was connected all the way back to the fall of the Soviet Union for instance.

But the government never does anything without multiple payoffs: In this case I believe the shootings do the following:

1. Mobilize population against guns.
2. Keep people divided, fighting and distracted.
3. Keep people focused on gun-control as the dominant issue.
4. Isolate fringe-thinkers and 'conspiracy theorists' as lunatics.
5. Help government identify those who are not loyal.
6. Help government justify overbearing security measures in airports, schools and elsewhere.
7. Help people accept those overbearing, unnecessary measures.
8. Convince people the world is dangerous and they should be afraid.
9. Improve economy. Americans are better consumers when they are afraid.
10. Create enough mystery to keep people scared of government.

So you see how many objectives that meets? No wonder they are doing it.

As far as conclusive evidence as to how the shootings are set up, there is not enough space or time to get into this. But to summarize, it involves the FBI, CIA, DHS and FEMA. American schools are eligible for extra funding if they agree to participate in 'active shooter' drills. A real-world exercise is then run at the school with fake guns, fake blood and the drama is quite realistically enacted to 'prepare' the school for such an eventuality. There are detailed files and lists on the DHS and FEMA websites that cover all the parts of the exercises. Of course nobody knows where the next exercise will be, or whether or not they will pass it off as an actual shooting. That is where the intelligence agencies come into play. If you've been following these shootings, you would be able to recognize the uncanny similarity between the exercises and what was eventually broadcast on the news.

You can go play-by-play and analyze each shooting and you will be certain to find an imbalance of evidence. Some are better executed than others. But generally it will be obvious. The narrative will not make sense. There won't be any obvious motive. There will be tons of law enforcement and emergency vehicles everywhere and lots of dramatic photographs of people hugging, people with their hands in the air, and of course it will be on every station for the entire day.

I would love to go through each one and provide a smoking gun, as there usually is one. For instance, the Capitol Shooting, remember where the woman drove into the barricade at the White House. In the footage of the chase, you could plainly see that there were two men in the car, not a woman and a child.

As for who is behind it, that is difficult to say. The banks are behind most wars and major events, so it would be an educated guess that it's powerful people in or above government who have some kind of wider plan for social stability, or for psychological reasons. It is not a bad thing for society to get an occasional dose of empathy/sympathy, but it does not need to be done this way.