This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a fair price for social media management service?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
What is a fair price for social media management service?
If you have or had a small to medium business....what would you pay for someone to handle all social media? Facebook posts, ads, twitter, pinterest etc?

I've seen some firms charging from $200 to $2000 per month.to handle facebook and social media. What do you feel is a fair monthly fee? How much would you pay?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

Helllooo. . .

I think if I've daily basis update on around all social media networks then I would pay up to $50.

Because update is like need to post only in daily routine of their work which take few minutes and the main point of design part of that post.

If you've heavy designs for posting like clothing business then you could pay more.

Have a hAppY LiFe.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

The cost should be reflective of the services offered. The more services and strategies the firm provides, the more they can rightfully charge. The more custom content and strategy they design for you, the more it costs them, and vicariously, you.

Also, you can weigh the fairness of the price with how much time/money it saves you. For example, if the firm charges $1,000 per month for a comprehensive solution and it saves you more than $12,000 per year in payroll for a social media coordinator or part-time employee, it's a good investment.

The final measure is how much money it brings in versus how much it costs. Social media Return on Investment (ROI) is notoriously hard to measure. Its biggest benefit is building a relationship with customers and demonstrating your expertise and attention to customer needs. That's really hard to quantify.

Many companies end up hiring a firm for time savings rather than the amount of money it brings in. Keeping up on Facebook and Twitter is just another cost of doing business whether it's a cash cow or showing customers your business is listening.