This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Close friends list on facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Close friends list on facebook?
Does "close friends" show you EVERYTHING the people from the list do? Like every like, comment or post? Also, will it show me when my friend likes/comments someone's stuff even if i don't have that person added on fb? Thank you for your ansswers (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

It shows you everything they do that they do not have you blocked from or keep to themselves. Yes, you will get their likes and comments on other people's stuff even if you don't have that person added as one of your friends. Again, though, there is a caveat, you'll only see other peoples stuff you're friend comments on or likes if the other people have their privacy settings to be shared as public or with friends of friends.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

it notifies you of every post they make, and shows you comments they make if the other person is a mutual friend

UNLESS - that person adds you to their restricted list, then you adding them to your close friend list will accomplish nothing
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Yes, yes and yes, except their comments/likes in Close & Secret Groups, except on posts that the audience is set for your friend only to see.
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

You will get all of the updates of that person if you added them as close friend. You wont get notification of people you didnt add