This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me at all?? I dont really understand...?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Does he like me at all?? I dont really understand...?
So 2 weeks ago I arrived in Ireland as an international student. From the first day I really like a guy I met but we didn't see each other for several days. On last Wednesday I had arranged with some friends to go for a coffee and they invited him. We spoke all together and it was really fun. With that guy we hear the same music so we discused a little about that and we said maybe we could go all together again to a party the next day. When I returned home he sent me some songs on facebook and we talked. The next day was the party and we run into each other again, we danced alot and then at some point he asked me if he could kiss me, I said yes so we kissed. We returned home together and again he sent me some other songs on facebook and we talked again.
After that we didnt spoke very much, and when we went to the same pub by accident he seemed to avoid me.. At first I didnt do anything, I thought that maybe he didnt want something more(which is ok with me) but at some point because he was really avoiding me I asked him if everything is ok between us. And then he started to talk to me, we really discussed a lot of things and when we returned at home(again the 2 of us) we sent some songs we like and we spoke for 2 hours. And after that he just kept avoiding me once again.
Now I'm really confussed, at first I thought maybe he is just shy(it looks like he's extremely shy and a little inexperienced) but every time I have to talk first...and he keeps avoiding me. He sent me some random messages on fb after some days we hadnt talk at all and at some point he sent a group message to arrange something with me and our friends, but he didnt show up. And the next day he didnt come to a party I think because of me. Today though I was suppose to cook for some friends and he showed up even though I didnt invite him... What is happening? i really dont understand... I think I like him a lot, even if I dont really want to..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

No he is REPULSED by u

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

Oh honey, it&#x27;s probably just like you said. He may be a little shy and awkward. Maybe it&#x27;s kind of like a little kid crush, where you see someone you like and then you don&#x27;t know how to act around them for a bit. He must like you, he asked to kiss you(: and I&#x27;m sure music has had a lot to do with it as well, since music has a thing with emotions. But in the end, I hope all works out with this man!^^