This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my boyfriend's cousin trying to break us up?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Why is my boyfriend's cousin trying to break us up?
My boyfriend has a cousin and she dislikes me for no reason at all. I never met her and she doesn't know much about me. At first she'd tell my boyfriend that I was pretty or what not. Then later on she would tell my boyfriend to find another girlfriend and that she will help him hook up. (Me and my boyfriend are actually happy together and have no issues). She has been trying to set him up with a coworker of hers even though my bf refuses she is still stubborn. She even told my boyfriend how her and her sister went through my FB profile. She made comments about my looks, saying I have a big nose. (I don't think I have a big nose). This woman is married with a child so I don't know what's the use of looking through my facebook and talking about me. She sometimes also acts strangely around my boyfriend saying things like how she wishes they weren't related and how she wishes she was single. My boyfriend also says how she gets jealous when he hangs out with me and doesn't hang out with her. (I guess she sort of looks to him as support since she has marriage problems). So why does she dislike me and is trying to break us up when I never met her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

shes wants your bf lol sorry it's just funny how a grown woman would do such childish things.. As for your 'problem' have a little faith in your bf if he loves you nothing will happen, also for the looks it's just her opinion out of like what 8billion people? or 6? anyways i'm pretty sure you don't have a big nose (it's just her anger) the comment was probably meaning less and you shouldn't give it any attention. best wishes.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

This is so stupid, it sounds like she has no reason not to like you! I mean maybe she's jealous for some reason of your relationship or she misses her cousin alone. Maybe you remind her of someone she used to not like or her coworker really likes your boyfriend? Don't let her get inside your head, it sounds like she's being childish. Good luck
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

It seems like she has security issues. She needs help, and I guess her cousin, your boyfriend, is the one she looks to now. Ask to meet her. Get to know her. Maybe you and your boyfriend could invite her to join you guys when you do some outings? Not all of them, just some. That way, she'll feel included and loved. Just try your hardest to reach out to her. Good luck, hun!
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Koizora, i know you know misery loves company....this is one of two things from your comment....either she's creepy as hell for liking her cousin in an interment way....or because her relationship is all jacked up....you should realize either way you have nothing to do with her feelings or situation.....i suggest you allow her to go through her little kidding ways while you attend to your grown-up affairs with you man!!...goodluck!!