This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you get more followers on twitter?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
How can you get more followers on twitter?
My twitter is http://www.twitter.com/hwalding2000 and i really need more followers. How can i get more? What should I do? Can you guys follow me? Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Just tweet alot and followers will come

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Follow more people.

Many people use auto-reciprocate apps, that will automatically follow anybody that follows them. So if you follow 10,000 people, you might get 7000 to 9000 followers. Conversely, if you stop following those with auto-reciprocate apps, then you're likely to lose just as many followers as you stop following. Its a double edged sword.

But once you have a large audience, you can start tweeting and some of those twits will actually pay attention to your tweets, and from there you can add followers. Imagine what happens on #FF when 500 twits tell their audience week after week to follow you!!
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

I don't know if this helps but if you are searching ways to be more popular on social networks and gain more followers/views/likes etc.etc. you can try to order some from social promotions websites.Then the real ones will start to rise!
What i visit is fasterviews.com
Because they are safe and their support is top notch Smile
I ordered some others but this is just what i choose.
Give it a try !