This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I told my ex I miss him on his birthday and all he said was thanks?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
I told my ex I miss him on his birthday and all he said was thanks?
My ex boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago. Since the break up we hungout with each other once and he texts me everyday first. Yesterday was his birthday and I posted Happy birthday. Miss you!! Smile on his Facebook page and all he said back was thanks. Before we hungout with each other that one day he was telling me how he misses me and my cuddles and kisses. It's been about 2 weeks since we last saw each other. I kinda look dumb for saying I miss him. Why would he tell me he wants to see me one day but later on he says he doesn't?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Maybe since it&#x27;s public he doesn&#x27;t want others to think he misses u. Either way u guys broke up , so u shouldn&#x27;t be seeing each other n telling each other those type if things.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

He's backing off because he thinks you want to get back together with him. He is sending you mixed messages. Back away from this guy for a while. Being so friendly with an ex so soon is always akward.
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

Because boys suck
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

Maybe he was feeling lonely that day, and was just thinking about the old times. And if it was a mutual break up, I wouldn't have posted that on his Facebook, but that's just me. I mean if you're old enough you should know that guys can be a little crazy and confusing at times. And I don't want to hurt your feelings AT ALL, but maybe he's been talking to another girl now. Its been two weeks and guys sometimes move on fast, im not saying hes in a relationship but he could just be talking to someone. I hope he isn't for your sake.
Good luck (: