This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first ever date a few questions?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
My first ever date a few questions?
I am 16 and there's this girl I like and by the way I have never dated before.

Anyway we used to share a class together and we got on very well I used to flirt with her and I think she may of flirted with me. I don't share any classes with her anymore. We talked on facebook though. In december this stopped due to exams and we both agreed we would talk after our exams. So on tuesday I had a small conversation with her. I want to ask to meet up with her face to face rather than on facebook so I will ask her to meet up with me on facebook. I will number a few questions below.

1. When should I talk to her again on facebook I was thinking another week.

2. Should I ask her to meet me at lunchtime at school or after school.

3. What kind of place will I offer to take her to I know she is a vegetarian

Sorry for the long question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

I am also 16 and can give you a perspective from a girls point of view. It seems like she's interested, and she's not ignoring you. Because you don't have anymore classes together its a good sign that you still talk on facebook. For starters, I would probably just meet up for lunch. Oh and btw one thing that you should not do is strait out tell her that you like her, let her figure that out, it can sometimes scare girls away js. As for where you should take her, don't worry about taking her somewhere super expensive, I would give you some suggestions, but I really don't know what your town has to offer. Also take your time, your 16, you have lots of time. To make your date go a little better, here are some things that I think most girls (or maybe its just me) like to see in a guy.
-They are interested in knowing more about you, and aren't constantly talking about themselves
-Polite
-I really like it when a guy smells good Tongue
-be that gentleman that opens doors and pulls out a girls seat for her
-I like a guy that smiles a lot
-No one likes a gossip guy
-In general, I think its really cute when a guy is nice to kids and their parents
I hope this helps Tongue sorry for the long answer Wink
Oh and good luck on your date!