This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To apologize and forgive...?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Hello all. I would like to have your opinion about something that happened to me recently. I would like to know from you what I did was wrong and if my apologies to the person who made ​​the mistake once will be accepted.

We are a company who occasionally has some problems. On a night I (F) and two others (P and V), angry by the behavior of our friends decide to take action to change something (in the evening we take the examples of the thing between us). We talk with K. We say that we would like the group to answer with a certain regularity in the proposals made ​​by us on twitter to avoid lastminute refuse.
We decided to say everything to the group. We talk and the others agree. K, however, conceals resentment to P dictated by misunderstandings etc..
K the next day wrote on Twitter alluding (not directly to us) as "gutless" because, according to K we didn't say everything we think.(against K? He thought we had spoken ill of K and / or other ?)
We thought to be clarified we do not understand why of the post. We went in the house of V (K's best friend), and talked with K wondering why his behavior. K there, not knowing (by private chat) that P was with us and was reading, shot rolls down towards P. P got angry and then wrote a sentence on the PC (not bad!) saying that P would call K clarify.
Then it is revealed to K that there was also a P and F. K is angry with us, and said he has lost our trust, because he said that private conversations should not be public. We apologized. That is right. But K was wrong writing the post "gutless". We are sorry, and we apologized and we are ready to begin again, but K is angry and does not answer. We deserve forgiveness? Were we wrong so much? If you were K, would you forgive us?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

yes

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Twitter is even worse then texting. You can make statements that can easily be misinterpreted by others, or something that you would not have the GUTS to say when appropriate in front of the crowd. Hard to stand up for yourself with a senseless twitter post. Realize what she did was juvenile and not appropriate. If she wanted something addressed, SHE should have brought it up. She is just looking to get support for her 'position'.

Forgiveness, maybe you need to better select your friends who are not publicly backstabbing you behind your back. Who needs forgiveness now. She has proven to be one you keep at arms length, keep things only professional, and don't include her outside of work. She is not a 'friend'.