This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Myspace vs. Facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Myspace vs. Facebook?
Which is safer? I know facebook has privacy settings, but I dont know about myspace.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

personally, i think that myspace is safer if you put it on private, but if yours is public, then facebook is safer. But the thing about facebook is that you are putting your last name and stuff on it. i have one but i just make sure that i know hwo i accept as a friend

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Myspace.
just put ur myspace in private
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

myspace if you make it private
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

With MySpace getting in trouble with pervs, I'm sure they're both doing things to make it safer.
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

my space is good I have it I found nothing wrong with it face book I don't even go too it's not that fun my space is fun I have a few friends so go ahead and try my space and have fun!!!
02-19-2014, 01:22 PM

facebook is safer for now, but it may soon allow anyone to search anyone else that is public. my space allows for a lot information to be written on your site which may be looked up by a "friend."
02-19-2014, 01:28 PM

Face book is dangerous as I had recently read an article about face book, it is used between schools and colleges, well I guess hackers from prison and nut jobs that have jobs in the schools are hacking into the sites and stalking the students. A girl recently got killed a couple of months ago by a molester who just got out of prison and found her on that site, neither are safe if you ask me, my space does have a privacy rule but, if your careful on your information and not given any out, you have to make sure and watch what you post as some of your friends may be wearing your schools sweatshirts, colors etc and easy to track you down. On my space you get a lot of viruses and always have to change your password due to viruses (so they say that is what it is) but that makes me nervous as well. Please please stay away from face book, if anything use my space and lie about your whereabouts, age, etc and screen all your messages and make sure there is nothing showing that could give hints to what state you live in or your where abouts as these hackers are getting pretty good at hacking into your sites. I am a concerned parent and made my daughter get rid of both, not due to her negligence it was her friends stating their school, pic's concerts etc at least now I don't have to worry about her anymore.
02-19-2014, 01:38 PM

Myspace has a better interface, but Facebook has better features.
02-19-2014, 01:40 PM

Facebook is safer but Myspace is still better.

Facebook as alot of really retarded features like how it informs you if your friend added a new favorite book to their profile. Thats too much. Also the fad on Facebook is to join a bunch of groups that have a funny name then leave them in like a week.