This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does internet marketing works?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
How does internet marketing works?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Hi,

Internet marketing works by the marketer (you) promoting your own or other peoples products online.
These products can be virtual like information, ebooks etc, or physical like a washing machine, wrist watch, etc.
The marketer will put ads in lots of places on the net and try to get as many people as possible to go to their website where they will make them an offer for the product.

There are LOTS of ways to market online and the best way to learn is find the foremost leaders in each area through Google.
You can also check out my site at http://successwithmikec.com to find out more.

Cheers,

Mike.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

With all the attention focused on the internet today, I think we sometimes overlook one simple fact - Marketing is Marketing. For the most part, Marketing is promoting a product, service, brand, or business. When promoting one of these elements live - we are promoting using either face to face communication, telephone, video or written communications. When marketing on the internet, we are still trying to get in front of customers - BUT - we have to work with different online elements...i.e. websites, search engines, local business directories and so forth. There have been volumes of books written on the different methods and techniques used for marketing on the internet.
Think of it this way. When marketing outside the internet, you have to understand the tools at your disposal i.e. phone, mail, tv, radio etc...and how to use those tools to get in front of customers. When Marketing on the internet, you have to understand the tools at your disposal i.e. website, search marketing techniques, social marketing websites (Twitter). Once you understand how to best use the tools - you are doing the same thing as regular marketing - trying to sell a product or service by getting in front of more customers.

Wikipedia usually has some good detailed explanations
Also check out the marketing article below on "A new approach to an old marketing idea - Knocking on Doors - 2010 style

Good Luck!
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Internet marketing is a procedure of mounting and promoting a group using the online medium. Factually, Internet Marketing doesn’t always mean to the website. The scope of the Internet marketing is beyond the website building or operating through the website. Internet marketing strategies include each and every aspect of online advertising services, products, and positively the websites that include the email marketing, market research, and the direct sales strategies. You will like to read this artilce omn internet marketing
http://www.ezdia.com/Internet_Marketing/...do?id=1072
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Internet marketing in a major part of branding and this is a little $4.95 ebook I use with my students. The book is so good you won't believe you are getting all this information for so little and one of my students had the opportunity to talk to the author. Here's the link: http://stilettomediagroup.com/branding-y...ine-ebook/

The book covers internet marketing and how it works and what you need to do to make it work...great book.