This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to search for a person on facebook with no mutual friends?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
How to search for a person on facebook with no mutual friends?
I met a guy yesterday while on holidays and only know his first name, birthday and where he is from. At the time i thought nothing of it but now i want to get in contact with him. When i search his name only people whom i have mutual friends with seems to come up. Is there a way to search people that you have no mutual friends with? I really liked this guy and I must find him. Thank you for your help in advance.
The reason I know his birthday is because it was his birthday (yesterday- day i met him) so he told me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

You can't find him because you don't have his information. You will not find him with just a first name. I don't get why you have a birth date, but didn't think to ask his last name.

You were both on holiday. Most people don't want to get involved with someone they meet on holiday, so they either give a minimum of information or they give false information.

Did you give this person your full name? If so, if he is interested in finding you, he will look you up. If not, you need to just chalk this one up to a one day/holiday fling. The only way you will find him is if you happen to holiday in the same place at the same time again.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

you have to have his last name to find him