This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone, girls especially, have any advice on how to handle this?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Anyone, girls especially, have any advice on how to handle this?
There's this girl that I was talking to and trying to date a few months back and I thought everything was going well. Asked her out. She said yes but then turned it down the next day saying that she had a bf and that it wouldn't be fair to him for her to get lunch with me. Had I known she had a bf I wouldn't have asked her because I'm not trying to end a relationship. I was under the impression she was single, whatever. It sucked and still kinda bothers me but I was getting over it.

After I asked her out at the end of the semester we kind of went our separate ways, though we did talk a little on Christmas and New Years some. But other than that nothing really, so I figured she didn't really wanna try and stay friends either because we never really talked over break. And I get that, cause it would probably be kinda awkward. So I didn't really make an effort to talk to her and was pretty much over her...

Until about a week ago when out of nowhere she texted me again, asking if I was excited about school starting back up Initially my urge was to ignore it and not respond but I didn't want to come off as rude or hurt so I did and we have started texting back and forth like we used to, daily. And now she's even insisting on helping me with a paper that we have for this class we are in together. She seemed pretty intent on trying to help me out. I can;t figure out why though. It is really weird because we aren't really friends. More like those friends you have at school that you have class with but have nothing to do with one another once class is over. I don't know why she wants to talk to me now and it sucks because I fell pretty hard for this girl and dont want to fall back into that mess if this isn't going anywhere. I saw her at work yesterday (we work together and take similar classes) and caught her, or so it seemed, watching me or staring at me like 3 or 4 times during the day. Part of me feels like she is being a tease and just trying to keep me around as a "confidence booster" but idk she doesn't seem like she'd be shallow enough to do something like that either.

Also, apparently a friend of mine knows her and said she seems like she's in "breakup mode" as he phrased it, liking and favoriting these things on twitter and instagram about relationships and how you're supposed to do such and such if you want a good relationship and how it's hard to forget people and something like "thats all she wrote, its over" and all that junk...idk it's dumb and im already worrying too much about it. just looking for some advice. thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Hmm pretty confusing but maybe she is in a breaking mode but i think she could develope feelings for you! Smile idk what else to say sorry Sad

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

It almost sounds like she found out that you were interested in her but turned down your offer because it was the right thing to do. But over time realized that she had made a mistake, or had gotten bored with her current bf. us girls do that sometimes,
So just try and get a little more imformation about her and her bf breaking up, if your interested in her then wait around and take the chance when you gt it and ask where your relationship stands. It could turn out to be in your favour! Hope I could help